2/19 Sequencing for Yoga Therapy
February 19, 2022 @ 12:30 pm - 6:30 pm$695
Sequencing for Yoga Therapy
This course provides the principles of appropriate therapeutic sequencing for yoga teachers.
Class lectures provide an introduction to the primary yoga therapy assessment models based upon the teachings of the Yoga Sutras and the lineage of T. Krishnamacharya. Students will learn how to use these models to assess client imbalances, identify contraindications and implement appropriate tools based on client assessments. You will learn broad strokes yoga therapy practices for conditions that include: low back ailments, heart disease, respiratory/energetic imbalances, addiction, digestive ailments, and relationship issues.
- Included in 300hr auto-pay
Class meets 6 Saturdays from 12:30 – 6:30pm
- 2/20/21 – Principles of Safe Yoga Sequencing
- 5/1/21 – Sequencing Through the Panchamaya Model
- 6/12/21 – Sequencing Through the Pranavayu Model
- 7/24/21 – Teachings Beginners
- 8/21/21 – Sequencing Therapeutic Classes and Utilizing Props
- 10/2/21 – Sequencing Through the Lens of the Chakras
Next Course Begins 2/19/2022!
She received her yoga therapist training from AlcheMe Yoga Therapy and specializes in women’s health and fertility. She is passionate about weaving the subtle body practices into her yoga classes, including mantras, mudras, and meditation kriyas. She has also trained in Kundalini Yoga and is pursuing a Master’s Degree in Functional Medicine.