Events / Marketing
We host a lot of events, workshops and trainings. We want to give our staff first priority and only bring in outside teachers or musicians if they are highly specialized and have a strong following. We say no to a lot of random people that want to present. Honestly our biggest problem is space… our studio is booked every day with on-going classes and then three levels of trainings that occur simultaneously. Katie is responsible for booking workshops and she books them at least 2 months out. We try to book 2-5 workshops / events per month.
- Contact Katie@bethechangeyoga.com if you are interested in leading a workshop
- We have Monday nights from 7:00-9:00pm and Friday nights from 6:00-9:00pm available
- We can also host Sat / Sunday workshops from 1:00-3:00pm or afternoon / evening slots
- Depending on the nature of the workshop, we recommend the Monday / Friday evenings since Irvine is very community oriented and many people are engaged in family events on the weekends
- We split 60/40% for workshops with 60% going to the teacher
- We will promote on our website, email newsletter, facebook, instagram, bulletin board and class announcements
- We ask that our teachers take an active role in promoting their workshops / events – sharing FB events, making announcements to get students excited etc.
- Since we host so many events / workshops, we can only do so much per event, so it’s really on the teacher to make it successful
- We like when our teachers collaborate and run events together and cross promote 🙂
Please contact and Ashley@bethechangeyoga.com to help promote your workshop / event