“And the people stayed home. And read books, and listened, and rested, and exercised, and made art, and played games, and learned new ways of being, and were still. And listened more deeply. Some meditated, some prayed, some danced. Some met their shadows. And the people began to think differently.
And the people healed. And, in the absence of people living in ignorant, dangerous, mindless, and heartless ways, the earth began to heal.
And when the danger passed, and the people joined together again, they grieved their losses, and made new choices, and dreamed new images, and created new ways to live and heal the earth fully, as they had been healed.”
Online Wellness Services
- Yoga Therapy
- Private Yoga
- Tongue Diagnosis + Herbology
*40% off discount for our members on all private yoga and yoga therapy services!
Join our Online Studio!
We will be offering full-length classes every morning and evening (click here for the schedule) and our teachers will be uploading short practices, as well as wellness and self-care tools daily. We’d love your feedback, as well as know how we can best support you!
- Complete access to our entire online showcase!
- Ability to watch all classes, meditations and self-care practices at any time
- Weekly bonus classes
- Free membership for anyone in the healthcare field serving the COVID19 pandemic
- Includes all studio classes when studio open
- $49 first month trial and then $108 per month
- New password sent via email every Sunday
A la Carte Classes
- Take any class on our weekly schedule!
- Sign up for our morning or evening yoga class and receive the morning inspiration or bedtime meditation as a free bonus!
- $11 a daily retreat pass for all 4 classes of the day! Purchase and sign in for one of the morning classes, and you’ll receive the link to all class for that day.
- $10 for each hour long yoga class – plus a bonus of 20-30 min of meditation / wisdom / inspiration
- $5 for a la carte for morning inspiration or bedtime meditation classes
- Register for classes using your MBO account – sign into class first and then purchase
- New password sent via email 10 minutes before the yoga class begins
Classes on Demand
- Rent directly from Vimeo!
- The best classes from our showcase available.
- All classes $5 with 48 hour rental
- Our curated catalogue of yoga and meditation practices for students of all levels and backgrounds.
- Stay connected to your favorite teachers!
- Watch from anywhere!
Letter from our founders
To our Family…
We consider our community our family. Over the last six years, we’ve spent thousands of hours together – breathing, sweating, philosophizing, releasing emotions, building community; while strengthening our bodies, minds and hearts. To have our sacred healing space taken away due to an unpredictable pandemic is not only extremely painful for us but for all who consider Be The Change Yoga a space that provides nourishment and healing.
Now we are living with the collective stress and uncertainty of the coronavirus; which has altered every aspect of our lives. Luckily yoga teaches us that we need to commit to our practice and use our tools more than ever during challenging times. Although we may not be able to gather collectively in a physical studio space, we’ve channeled our energy to create an online community that mimics our physical space as much as possible.
We’re offering all-levels of classes every day on our new online platform, as well as sharing morning inspiration practices and bedtime meditations, so that you can stay anchored into your best self all day long. Given that we don’t know how long this is going to last, our online classes reflect our studio pricing, so we can afford to compensate our teachers for filming, while covering our business expenses.
We thank you from the bottom of our hearts for staying connected to us and supporting us, as we truly believe we are stronger together. We know that this unique time will soon come to an end, but in the meantime, let’s continue to take deep breaths, use this as a time for inner, healing work, and keep showing up for each other.
We miss you all so much and are sending lots of love and prayers your way!
Group Classes for EveryBODY
We believe Yoga is so much more than a physical practice, it is the art and science of self-reflection and self-refinement. We provide group classes for students of all levels, backgrounds and health conditions in non-heated studios, while integrating tools for self-care and personal development into every class.
This 12-month program builds upon the 200hr foundation and focuses on how to correctly customize yogic practices for group and private settings. Next course begins February 21st, 2020.
This 3 year program trains yoga teachers to work with clients with specific health conditions and develop careers as Yoga Therapists. Level 1 of this training begins February 2020 and Level 2 begins August 2020.
Let's Connect! Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Monthly email sharing studio events, workshops and tips for healthy living!
You have Successfully Subscribed!
We’d love to meet you! Our studio is perfect for students of all levels and backgrounds. Whether you are a seasoned practitioner looking to enhance your physical and philosophical understandings of Yoga or a brand new student looking to learn about the postures and how to adapt them to meet your specific needs, all are welcome. We’d love for you to join our community!
3943 Portola Pkwy
Irvine, CA 92602
M-F: 9am – 9pm
Sat: 8am – 1pm
Sun: 8am – 1pm | 6pm – 8pm