1. First month payment is required for sign up and is NOT refundable or non-transferable
2. Membership commences on the date of sign up and amount will be charged on that date of month each month unless otherwise noted.
3. Monthly memberships canceled before the required minimum will be subject to a $49 service charge.
4. All memberships paid monthly are not refundable in part or full after auto-draft has gone through under any circumstances. Memberships paid upfront are not refundable under any circumstances.
5. A credit/debit card must be used for the first month’s payment.
6. Be The Change Yoga is in no way, under any circumstances, responsible or obligated to pay for member’s insufficient fund penalties, returned checks, and/or over the limit fees. A $30 fee will be charged for all insufficient funds and returned checks.
7. Be The Change Yoga retains the right to auto-draft member’s dues on the credit card given at the time of sign up should the member’s bank account have insufficient funds and/or charge member for insufficient funds penalties charged to Be The Change Yoga due to member insufficient funds and/or returned checks at the time of bank auto-draft.
8. All memberships paid monthly will renew automatically month to month. For cancellations, holds, and/or changes to memberships for any reason, member must notify Be The Change Yoga via email at email@example.com, putting “membership cancellation, membership hold, or membership change” as subject heading of email. Cancellation requests must be made a minimum of 7 days in advance of the next regularly scheduled autopay. In turn, Be The Change Yoga will send a confirmation via email after the changes have been made to the account. Member agrees that Be The Change Yoga could take up to 7 business days to respond. If member would like to suspend their membership, the minimum suspension is 4 weeks. Memberships are ineligible for suspension during the initial 3 month commitment period.
9. Once member has submitted e-mail request for any changes to membership, it is member’s responsibility to ensure that Be The Change Yoga has responded back on the same e-mail account to confirm processing the request. Be The Change Yoga is in no way, under any circumstances, responsible for member’s negligence in checking their own bank statements to ensure that membership changes, holds, or cancellations have been processed correctly. In the event of miscommunication member is responsible to produce a copy of their request and response from Be The Change Yoga for review. Only then, if Be The Change Yoga did not perform what it agreed to do, Be The Change Yoga will reimburse any funds rightfully owed to member. In the event that member cannot produce a copy of e-mail correspondence with Be The Change Yoga then Be The Change Yoga is not obligated to, nor will refund under any circumstances, dues debited from member’s account.
10. Membership prices are subject to change. In the event of a change in membership pricing, this would only be applied after 3 consecutive months have passed from member’s first sign up. Members will be notified via email of any price increase to their memberships.
11. Class schedule is subject to change without notice. Please check our website for up to the minute changes, additions, and/or cancellations.
12. Memberships are non refundable and non transferable.