- This event has passed.
9/29 Astrology 101
September 29 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm$20
This workshop is open to students of all levels and backgrounds
Did you know that astrology holds pieces to the puzzle of life that can unlock so many mysteries about our soul’s purpose? Most of us don’t know that we have more than one sign or how the moment we were born determined the complexities of our personalities and the gifts we came here to share with the world! Join Sarah Carmona, psychotherapist and RYT 200, for a two-hour workshop where you will experience:
- 3 ways to read and interpret your personal astrological natal chart
- A deep dive into the attributes of all 12 signs of the zodiac
- Your Moon sign and your Rising Sign, and how these interact with your Sun Sign
- The 4 Elements and how to balance them for optimal wellbeing
- How to apply astrology to everyday life!
Upon registration, please email the following to email@example.com so she can
create your most accurate birth chart for reference during the workshop:
- Your EXACT birth time (ex: 1:04pm)
- Your full birthday, Month/Day/Year
- Your birth city, state, and country
- Saturday, September 29th
- 1:00 – 3:00 pm
- $20 pre-registration by September 28th/$25 day of workshop
Sarah Carmona, MSW has been a clinical therapist since 2009. She became a certified yoga teacher in 2016 and currently works with individuals that are recovering from addiction and dual diagnosis. Sarah incorporates yoga and clinical astrology into her therapy practice to assist her clients with heightened self-awareness and improvement of self-esteem. She lives in RSM with her family.