- This event has passed.
Yoga, Nutrition, and Accountability Course
January 9, 2021 @ 9:00 am - February 13, 2021 @ 10:30 am$499
Start the Year off Right!
This series is all about learning to customize your unique goals and aspirations for the mind and body you want. This program is a valuable and innovate approach towards exploring science based tools to untangle, discern and learn the complex world of diet and nutrition. Together with the mindful aspects of yoga we will learn to claim a holistic approach to food, weight management and a balanced life.
We will explore healthy new approaches to diet and nutrition such as eating with the seasons, dietary lifestyle practices and yoga as a therapy to harmonize all of these modalities for real and lasting results.
This is a novel approach that is not only sustainable but far more approachable then the usual deprivation diets. We will learn to eat mindfully and feel satiated. Appreciate and love our bodies through yoga movement and go deeper creating a discipline that weaves a strong, resilient and vibrant new you in the new year!
Accountability is the number one thing most people Say they need to keep on track for long term weight loss and wellness success. It is much easier to stay motivated when you have the support of friends as a community who are all on the same mindset. Each week we will learn and discuss topics, grow knowledge, practice together and support each other. Keeping each other motivated and celebrating each other’s achievements!
- Week 1 – Welcome! Journey Into a Brand New You.
- Overview of program, weight bhavana, small goals, practice, meditation
- Week 2 – Get Moving
- The science of movement, weight loss and yoga, practice, meditation
- Week 3 – Stress and Weight Management
- Manage your stress, lose more weight, practice, meditation
- Week 4 – Mindful Eating
- Science behind mindful eating and how to eat and never feel deprived, practice, meditation
- Week 5 – Eating Seasonally
- Set up your kitchen for weight Loss, practice, mediation
- Week 6 – Conquer Cravings
- How to avoid emotional eating. Being present. Recap weight loss goals and achievements, practice meditation
- Saturday’s 9:00 – 10:30 am
- January 9th – February 13th
- 6 in-person studio slots and Zoom option
Alexandra Boggio, Yoga Therapist, RYT 500, YACEP is a Certified Nutritional Consultant (CNC) and a Blood Type Practitioner from the Institute of Human Individuality trained under Dr. D’Adamo. Her expertise is customizing plans adapted to client physical, biological and emotional diverse needs. She strives to provide education and lifestyle coaching emphasizing simple modifications that translate into maximum long-term health benefits. Adhering to the philosophy, “Let food be thy medicine.”
As a Reiki Master Teacher, she has developed and trained Reiki and energy modalities and delivers educational programs on administering therapeutic healing and wellness. She helps clients to create positive, calm, balanced mental and physical states, reducing stress, and promoting subtle energy shifts in the mind and body.